||1. Agrawal, V. and Seshadri, S. (2000). Impact of uncertainty and risk aversion on price and order quantity in the newsvendor problem. Manufacturing and Service Operations Management, Vol. 2, No. 4, 410-423. |
2. Bouakiz, M. and Sobel, M. J. (1992). Inventory control with an exponential utility criterion. Operations Research, Vol. 40, No. 3, 603-608.
3. Cachon, G. P. (2002). Supply chain coordination with contracts. Technical report, The Wharton School of Business, University of Pennsylbania, Philadelphia, PA.
4. Cachon, G. P. (2004). The allocation of inventory risk in a supply chain: push, pull, and advance-purchase discount contracts. Management Science, Vol.50, No.2, 222-238.
5. Chen, F. and Federgruen, A. (2000). Mean-variance analysis of basic inventory models. Columbia University, New York, USA.
6. Dong, L. and Zhu, K. (2006). Two-wholesale-price contracts: push, pull, and advance-purchase discount contracts. Accepted at Manufacturing and Service Operations Management.
7. Eeckhoudt, L. and Gollier, C. and Schlesinger, H. (1995). The risk-averse (and prudent) newsboy. Management Science, Vol. 41, No. 5, 786-794.
8. Gan, X. and Sethi, S. P. and Yan, H. (2004). Coordination of supply chains with risk-averse agents. Production and Operations Management, Vol. 13, No. 2, 135-149.
9. Gerchak, Y. and Wang, Y. (2004). Revenue-sharing vs. wholesale-price contracts in assembly systems with random demand. Production and Operations Management, Vol. 13, No. 1, 23-33.
10. Granot, D. and Yin, S. (2004). Competition and cooperation in a multi-manufacturer single-retailer supply chain with complementary products. Sauder School of Business, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada.
11. Keeney, R. L. and Raiffa, H. (1993). Decisions with Multiple Objectives: References and Value Tradeoffs, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK.
12. Lariviere, M. A. and Porteus, E. L. (2001). Selling to the newsvendor: an analysis of price-only contracts. Manufacturing and Service Operations Management, Vol. 3, No. 4, 293-305.
13. Lau, H. S. (1980). The newsboy problem under alternative optimization objectives. Journal of the Operational Research Society, Vol. 31, No. 6, 525-535.
14. Spulber, D. F. (1985). Risk sharing and inventories. Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization, Vol. 6, No. 1, 55-68.
15. Szegö, G. (Eds.). (2004). New risk measures for the 21st century. Wiley, West Sussex, England.
16. Taylor, T. A. (2006). Sale timing in a supply chain: when to sell to the retailer. Manufacturing and Service Operations Management, Vol. 8, No. 1, 23-42.
17. Tomlin, B. and Wang, Y. (2005). On the value of mix flexibility and dual sourcing in unreliable newsvendor networks. Manufacturing and Service Operations Management, Vol. 7, No. 1, 37-57.
18. Tseng, F. S. and Tang, K. and Li, Y. (2004). Performance-based maintenance outsourcing with risk-averse contractors. Krannert Graduate School of Management, Purdue University, Indiana, USA.
19. Wang, Q. and Tang, O. and Tsao, D. (2006). A flexible contract strategy in a supply chain with a flexible production mode. International Journal of Operational Research, Vol. 1, No. 3, 228-248.
20. Li, Q. (2007). Risk, risk aversion and the optimal time to produce. IIE Transactions, Vol. 39, No. 2, 145-158.
21. Nalla, V. R. and Veen, J. and Venugopal, V. (2007). Coordination with supply chain contracts in the presence of two different consumer segments. NRG Working Paper, no. 07-07.
22. Netessine, S. N. and Rudi. (2001). Supply chain structures on the Internet: Marketing-operations coordination under drop shipping. Working Paper,University of Pennsylvania.
23. Özer, Ö. and Uncu, O. and Wei, W. (2007). Selling to the ¡§Newsvendor¡¨ with a forecast update: Analysis of a dual purchase contract. European Journal of Operation Research, Vol. 182, No. 3, 1150-1176.
24. Perakis, G.. and Roels, G.. (2006). The price of anarchy in supply chains: quantifying the efficiency of price-only contracts. Working Paper, Submitted to Management Science.
25. Spengler, J. (1950). Vertical integration and antitrust policy. Journal of Political Economy, Vol. 58, No. 4, 347-352.
26. Xianghua Gan, Suresh Sethi and Houmin Yan (2005) Coordination of a Supply Chain with a Risk-neutral Supplier and a Risk-Averse Retailer. Production and Operation Management. Vol. 14, No. 1, 80-89.