||1. Girma Berhe, Lionel Brunie, Jean-Marc Pierson, ‘Modeling service-based multimedia content adaptation in pervasive computing,’ Proceedings of the first conference on computing frontiers on Computing frontiers, 2004, Ischia, Italy, April 14 - 16, 2004.|
2. G. Banavar, L Bergman, R. Cardone, V Chevalier, Y Gaeremynck, F. Giraud, C. Halverson, S Hirose, , M. Hori, F. Kitayama, G. Kondoh, A Kundu, K Ono, A. Schade, D. Soroker, K. Winz ”An authoring technology for multidevice Web applications,” Pervasive Computing, IEEE, Volume: 3, Issue: 3, July-Sept. 2004, Pages:83 - 93
3. L.Q. Chen, X. Xie, X. Fan, W.Y. Ma, H.J. Zhang, and H.Q. Zhou; Huanqing Feng, “DRESS: A Slicing Tree Based Web Representation for Various Display Sizes,” MSR-TR-2002-126, December 2002.
4. L.Q. Chen, X. Xie, X. Fan, W.Y. Ma, H.J. Zhang, and H.Q. Zhou, “A visual attention model for adapting images on small displays,” MSR-TR-2002-125, 2002.
5. A. K. Dey and G. D. Abowd. ‘Towards a better understanding of context and context-awareness.’ In Workshop on The What, Who, Where, When, and How of Context-Awareness, Conference on Human Factors in Computer Systems (CHI2000), 2000.
6. Akira KINNO, Hideki YUKITOMO, and Takehiro NAKAYAMA, “An Efficient Caching Mechanism for XML Content Adaptation,” Proceedings of the 10th International Multimedia Modeling Conference (MMM’04), 2004
7. M. R. Genesereth, N. J., Nilsson’ Logical Foundations of Artificial Intelligence.’ Morgan Kaufmann, 1987.
8. Wai Yip Lum, Francis C.M. Lau, “A Context-Aware Decision Engine for Content Adaptation,” IEEE Pervasive computing, Vol. 1, No. 3, July-September 2002.
9. Yui-Wah Lee, Girish Chandranmenon and Scott C. Miller “GAMMAR: A Content-adaptation Server for Wireless Multimedia Applications”, Bell Laboratories.
10. R. Mohan, J. R. Smith and Chung-Sheng Li, “Adapting Multimedia Internet Content for Universal Access,” IEEE Transactions on Multimedia, vol. 1, No. 1, March 1999.
11. Thomas Phan , George Zorpas , Rajive Bagrodia, “An Extensible and Scalable Content Adaptation Pipeline Architecture to Support Heterogeneous Clients,” Proc. of the 22-nd International Conference on Distributed Computing Systems (ICDCS'02), page 507, 2002,
12. S.J.H. Yang, I. Chen, Norman W.Y. Shao, “Ontology Enabled Annotation and Knowledge Management for Collaborative Learning in Virtual Learning Community,” in Journal of Educational Technology and Society, vol. 7, no.4, 2004,.
13. S.J.H. Yang, B.J.D. Wu, and W.Y. Shao, “A modularized content adaptation mechanism applied to HTML content,” in the 9th Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Applications(TAAI 2004), November 5-6, 2004.