||1. Cicero, D.C., Dennis, R.A., Geiling, D.W. and Schmidt, D. K., 1994, "Hot-Gas Cleanup for Coal-Based Gas Turbines," Mechanical Engineering, 116, No. 9, pp.70-75.|
2. Zevenhoven, C.A.P., Andries, J., Hein, K.R.G. and Scarlett, B., 1993b, "High Temperature Gas Cleaning for PFBC Using a Moving Granular Bed Filter," Gas Cleaning at High Temperatures, ed. R. Clift and J.P.K. Seville, Blackie Academic & Professionals, London, pp. 400-418.
3. Andries, J., Scarlett, B., Bernard, J.G., Zevenhoven, C.A.P., van de Leur, R.H.M., Ennis, B., de Hann, P.H., Hogervorst, A.C.R., and Nikolic, M., 1987, "Closed Loop Controlled Integrated Hot Gas Clean Up," Final Report EC Contract EN3F-0028-NL（GDF）, Delft University of Technology.
4. Ishikawa, K., Kawamata, N. and Kamei, K., 1993, "Development of a Simultaneous Sulfur and Dust Removal Process for IGCC Power Generation System," Gas Cleaning at High Temperatures, ed. R. Clift and J.P.K. Seville, Blackie Academic & Professionals, London, pp. 419-435.
5. Doyle,III, F.J., Jackson, R., and Ginestra, J.G., 1986, "The Phenomena of Pinning in an Annular Moving Bed Reactor with Crossflow of Gas," Chemical Engineering Science, Vol. 41, No. 6, pp. 1485-1495.
6. Tsubaki, J. and Chi T., 1988, "Gas Filtration in Granular Moving Beds - An Experimental Study," Canadian J. of Chemical Engineering, Vol. 66, pp. 271-275.
7. Macias-Machin, A., Cuellar, J., Estevez A. and Jaraiz, E., 1992, "Simple Design of a Crossflow Moving Bed Heat Exchanger-Filter," Filtration & Separation, March/April, pp. 155-161.
8. Song, X., Wang, Z., Jin Y. and Gong M., 1993, "Investigations on Hydrodynamics of Radial Flow Moving Bed Reactors," Chemical Engineering Technology, Vol. 16, pp. 383-388.
9. Ghadiri, M., Seville, J.P.K. and Clift, R., 1993, "Fluidised Bed Filtration of Gases at High Temperatures," Trans. ICHemE, Vol. 71, Part A, pp. 371-381.
10. Klingspor, J.S. and Vernon, J.L., 1988, "Particulate Control for Coal Combustion," IEA Coal Research Report, IEACR/05, London, England.
11. Saxena, S.C., Henry, R.R. and Podolski, W.F., 1985, "Particulate Removal from High Temperature, High-Pressure Combustion Gases," Prog. Energy Combust. Sci., 11, No. 3, pp. 193-251.
12. Rubow, L.N., Borden, M., Buchanan, T.L., Cramp, J.A.C., Fischer, W.H., Klett, M.G., Maruvada, S.M., Nelson, E.T., Weinstein, R.E., and Zacharchuk, R., 1984, "Technical and Economic Evaluation of Ten High Temperature High Pressure Particulate Cleanup Systems for Pressurized Fluidized Bed Combustion," DOE Report DOE/MC /19196-1654, U.S.A.
13. Wilson, J.S., 1988, "Status of Pressurized Fluidized Bed Research Projects Sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy," IEA PFBC Basic Res. Workshop, Goeteborg, Sweden.
14. Zakkay, V., Gbordzoe, E.A.M., Radhakrishnan, R., Sellakumar, K.M., Patel, J., Kasinathan, R., Haas, W.J. and Eckels, D.E., 1989, "Particulate and Alkali Capture from PFBC Flue Gas Utilizing Granular Bed Filter (GBF)," Combust. Sci. and Tech., 68, No. 4-6, pp. 113-130.
15. Zakkay, V. and Gbordzoe, E.A.M., 1989, "A Review of Hot-Gas Cleanup Devices for PFBC," Combustion en lechos fluidizados, pp. 216-275. Programa Comett Comunidad Economica Europea, Zaragoza, Spain.
16. Moresco, L.L. and Cooper, J.L., 1981, "High Temperature Continuous Granular Bed Filtration of Fine Combustion Particulate," AIChE Summer 1981 National Meeting, Symposium on Industrial Aerosol Technology, Part II, Paper No. 32h, Detroit, Michigan, U.S.A.
17. Zevenhoven, C.A.P., 1992, "Particle Charging and Granular Bed Filtration for High Temperature Applications," Ph.D. Dissertation. Delft University of Technology, The Netherlands.
18. Nykanen, J., Zevenhoven, C.A.P., Andries, J. and Hein, K.R.G., 1993, "Moving Granular Bed Filter Research at Delft University of Technology," Proc. 5th Finnish National Aerosol Symposium, pp. 119-124. Finland.
19. Zevenhoven, C.A.P., Droppert, P.J. and van de Leur R.H.M., 1991, "Electrical Characterization of Granular Materials," Adv. Powder Technol., 2, No. 3, pp. 225-235.
20. Zevenhoven, C.A.P., Scarlett, B. and Andries, J., 1992, "The Filtration of PFBC Combustion Gas in a Granular Bed Filter," Filtration & Separation, 29, No. 3, pp. 239-244.
21. Zevenhoven, C.A.P., Hein, K.R.G. and Scarlett, B., 1993a, "Moving Granular Bed Filtration with Electrostatic Enhancement for High-Temperature Gas Clean-up," Filtration & Separation, 30, No. 6, pp. 550-553.
22. Squires, A.M., 1967, "Air Pollution: The Control of SO2 From Power Stacks, Part II - The Removal of SO2 From Stack Gases," Chemical Engineering, 74, No. 24, pp. 133-140.
23. Squires, A.M. and Pfeffer, R., 1970, "Panel Bed Filters for Simultaneous Removal of Fly Ash and Sulphur Dioxide: I. Introduction," J. Air Pollut. Control Assoc., 20, No.8, pp. 534-538.
24. Dorfan, M.I., 1952, "Method and Apparatus for Suppressing Steam and Dust Rising from Coke Being Quenched," U.S. Patent No. 2,604,187.
25. Perry's Chemical Engineers' Handbook, 1984, Dust-Collection Equipment: Granular Bed Filters, ed. D.W. Green and J.O. Maloney, 6th Ed., International Student Edition, McGraw-Hill, New York, Section 20, Solids Drying and Gas-Solid Systems, pp. 20-104, 20-105.
26. Saxena, S.C., Henry, R.F. and Podolski W.F., 1981, "Technology Status of Particulate Removal from High Temperature and Pressure Combustion Gases," AICHE Summer 1981 National Meeting, Symposium on Industrial Aerosol Technology, Part II, Paper No. 32e, Detroit, Michigan, U.S.A.
27. Reese, R.G., 1977, "The Application of a Dry Scrubber to Exhaust Gas Cleanup," Tappi (Journal of the Technical Association of the Pulp and Paper Industry), 6, No. 3, pp. 109-111.
28. Jordan, S. and Lindner, W., 1988, "Betriebserfahrungen Mit Einem Querstrom-Schuettschichtfilter (Experiences with a crossflow granular bed filter)," Chem.-Ing.-Tech. 60, No. 1, pp.34-35.
29. Guillory, J.L., Placer, F.M. and Grace, D.S., 1981, "Electrostatic Enhancement of Moving Bed Granular Filtration," Environment International 6, pp. 387-395.
30. Avco Co. (1969) Evaluation of granular bed devices. Final Report. Contract No. PH-86-67-51, Phase III, AVATD-0107-67-RR. U.S. Department of Commerce, Publication PB 185561, pp. 8, 48, 67, June 1969. Submitted by Advanced Chemical Process Section, Avco Applied Technology Division, Lowell, Massachusetts 01851, USA.
31. Dorfan, M. I. (1952) Method and apparatus for suppressing steam and dust rising from coke being quenched. U.S. Patent No. 2,604,187 (July 22, 1952).
32. Perry, R. H. and Chilton C. H. (1973) Gas –Solid Systems, Section 20, Chemical Engineers’ Handbook, 5th Edition, NcGraw-Hill Book Co., New York, pp.87-89.
33. Hsiau, S. S., Smid, J., Wang, C. Y., Kuo, J. T. and Chou, C. S. (1998) Velocity profiles of granules in moving bed filters. Chemical Engineering Science 54(3), pp. 293-301.
34. Kuo, J. T., Smid, J., Hsiau, S. S., Wang, C. Y. and Chou, C. S. (1998) Stagnant Zones in Granular Moving Bed Filters for Flue Gas Cleanup. Filtration and Separation 35(6), pp.529-534.
35. Newton, R.H., Dunham, G.S., and Simpson, T. P., 1945, "The TCC Catalytic Cracking Process for Motor Gasoline Production ," Trans.A.I.ChE., 41, pp. 215-218.
36. Morse, H. H., Patent, U. S. 2,255,052, Method of Effecting Contact in a Pebble Heater ( May 29, 1951 ).
37. Johanson, J. R., 1966, "The Use of Flow Corrective Inserts in Bins," Trans.ASME J.Eng.Ind., 88, pp. 224-230.
38. Johanson, J. R., and Kleysteuber, W. K., 1996, "Flow Corrective Inserts in Bins," Chem.Eng.Prog., 62, No. 11, pp. 79-83.
39. Johanson, J. R., 1967/68, " The Placement of Insert to Correct Flow Problems," Powder Technol., 1, pp. 328-333.