Student Number 86322079 Author Zong-Nan Sie(謝宗男) Author's Email Address No Public. Statistics This thesis had been viewed 269 times. Download 11 times. Department Civil Engineering Year 1998 Semester 2 Degree Master Type of Document Master's Thesis Language zh-TW.Big5 Chinese Title Date of Defense Page Count 115 Keyword Buffer time Dynamic real-time adjusting Incidental scheduling Simulation Time-Space network Abstract In an airline's practical operations incidences occurred from time to time. Recently the schedule recovery problem has been paid more attention than before. We discovered that most scholars used system optimization techniques to solve this problem in the context of international flight operations. In order to resolve the situation of stochastic flight delays, they used fixed buffer time to absorb stochastic flight delays, while did not discuss or analyze such a fixed buffer time. Since, the time between two connected flights is typically short in domestic airline operations, the influence of stochastic flight delays on domestic airline operations is expected to more than that on international airline operations. In this research we will develop a systematic framework that includes an incidentally scheduling model, a flexible design of buffer time, a real-time schedule adjustment approach, and a simulation technique for system evaluation. We hope that the framework will assist carriers in efficient incidental scheduling. The scheduling model is constructed based on a time-space network. An integer linear program was formulated and a mathematical programming tool was used to solve the problem. Besides, two heuristic algorithms were also developed to compare with the optimal solution. Through the simulation technique, we cannot only evaluate the applicability of the scheduling model in domestic airline operations, but also design flexible buffer times and suitable real-time schedule adjustment approaches. Finally, to evaluate the framework we performed a case study regarding the domestic operation of a major Taiwan airline. Table of Content 第一章 緒論1
Reference 1. 汪進財、盧清泉，「臨時飛航事件班機調度因應策略之研究」，運輸計劃季刊，第二十五卷，第二期，255~288頁，民國八十五年。
3. 顏上堯、羅智騰，「因應預期性航具維修之系統性飛航排程」，中國土木水利工程學刊，第八卷，第三期， 447-456頁，民國八十五年。
4. Arguello, M.F., Bard, J.F. and Yu, G., "A GRASP for Aircraft Routing in Response to Groundings and Delays," Journal on Combinatorial Optimization, Vol. 5, 211-228, 1997.
5. Arguello, M.F., Bard, J.F. and Yu, G., "Models and Methods for Managing Airline Irregular Operations Aircraft Routing," In G. Yu(ed) , Operations Research in Airline Industry, Kluwer Academic Publishers, Boston, 1997.
6. Cao, J. and Kanafani, A. "Real - Time Decision Support for Integration of Airline Flight Cancellations and Delays Part Ⅱ: Algorithms and Computational Experiments," Transportation Planning and Technology, Vol. 20, 201-217, 1997.
7. Cao, J. and Kanafani, A. "Real - Time Decision Support for Integration of Airline Flight Cancellations and Delays Part Ⅰ: Mathematical Formulations," Transportation Planning and Technology, Vol.20, 183-199, 1997.
8. Deckwitz, T.A., "Interactive Dynamic Aircraft Scheduling," Flight Transportation Laboratory, Report R-84-5. Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 1984.
9. Etschmaier, M.M. and Mathaisel, D.F.X., "Aircraft Scheduling - the state of the Art," AGIFORS 24, 1984.
10. Etschmaier, M.M. and Rothstein, M., "Estimating the Punctuality Rate Inherent in an Airline Schedule," Technical Report No.19, Department of Industrial Engineering, University of Pittsburgh, 1973.
11. Gershkoff, I., "Aircraft Shortage Evaluator," presented at ORSA/TIMS Joint National Meeting, St. Louis, MO, 1987.
12. Healy, P., "A Tool for Adjusting the Flight Schedule During High - Volume Irregular Operations," AGIFORS 32, 1992.
13. Jarrah, A.I. , Yu, G., Krishnamurthy, N. and Pakshit, A., "A Decision Support Framework for Airline Flight Cancellations and Delays, " Transportation Science, Vol.27, 1993.
14. Jedlinsky, D.C., "The Effect of Interruptions on Airline Schedule Control," Massachusetts Institute of Technology, August, 1967.
15. Johsi, S., Muthukrishnan, R., "Incremental Tools for Aircraft Scheduling," AGIFORS 33, 1993.
16. Teodorovic, D. and Guberinic, S., "Optimal Dispatching Strategy on an Airline Network after a Schedule Perturbation," European Journal of Operational Research, Vol.15, 178-182, 1984.
17. Teosorovic, D., Stojkovic, G., "Model for Operational Daily Airline Scheduling," Transportation Planning and Technology, Vol.14, 273-285, 1990.
18. Yan, S. and Lin, C., "Airline Scheduling for the Temporary Closure of Airports," Transportation Science, Vol.31, 72-82, 1997.
19. Yan, S. and Yang, D., "A Decision Support Framework for Handling Schedule Perturbation," Transportation Research, Vol.30B, 405-419, 1996.
20. Yan, S. and Tu, Y., "Multi-Fleet Routing and Multi-Stop Flight Scheduling for Schedule Perturbation," European Journal of Operational Research, Vol.103, 155-169, 1997.
21. Yu, G., "An Optimization Model for Airlines' Irregular Operations Control," Proceedings of the International Symposium on Optimization Applications in Management and Engineering, Beijing, 421-430, 1995.
Files No Any Full Text File. Date of Submission