||1. Xie, M., Hoa, S. V. and Xiao, X. R., 1995, "Bonding Steel Reinforced Concrete with Composites," Journal of Reinforced Plastics and Composites, VoL 14, pp. 949-964.|
3. Mindess, S. and Young, J. F.,1981, Concrete, Prentice-Hall, Inc., Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey.
4. Mehta, P. K., 1986, Concrete Structure, Properties and Materials, Prentice-Hall, Inc., Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey.
5. Schrader, E. K., 1992,"Mistakes, Misconceptions, and Controversial Issues Concerning Concrete and Concrete Repairs", Concrete International, Vol. 15, pp.48-59.
6. Jones, R., Swamy, R. N. and Charif, A., 1988, "Plate Separation and Anchorage of Reinforced Concrete Beams Strengthened by EpoxyBonded Steel Plates," The Structural Engineering, Vol. 66, pp.85-94.
7. AI-Sulaimani, G. J., Sharif, A., Basunbul, I. A., Baluch, M. H. and Ghaleb, B. N., 1994,"Shear Repair for Reinforced Concrete by Fiberglass Plate Bonding," ACI Structural Journal, Vol. 91, pp.458-464.
9. Mays, G. C., 1988, "Engineering Property Requirements for Structural Adhesives," Proc. Instn. Civ. Engrs, Part 2, pp.485-501.
10. Lin, T. and Kruger, D., 1996, "Engineering Properties of Epoxy Resins Used as Concrete Adhesives," ACI Materials Journal, Vo1.93, pp.26-35.
11. Sharif, A., AI-Sulaimani, G. J., Basunbul, I. A., Baluch, M. H. and Ghaleb, B. N., 1994,"Strengthening of Initially Loaded Reinforced Concrete Beams Using FRP Plates," ACI Structural Journal, Vol. 91, pp. 160-168.
12. Nanni, A., 1993, "Flexural Behavior and Design of RC Members Using FRP Reinforcement," Journal of Structural Engineering, ASCE, VoL 117, No. 11, pp.3344-3359.
13. Chajes, M. J., Thomson, T. A., and Tarantino, B., 1995, "Reinforcement of Concrete Structure Using Externally Bonded Composite Materials," Non-Metallic (FRP) Reinforcements for Concrete Structures, FRPCS-2, pp.23-25.
14. Peter, H. E., Vaysburd, A. M. and Mcdonald, J. E., 1994, "Concrete Repair in the Future Turn of the Century-Any Problems," Concrete International, Vol. 16, pp. 44-49.
15. Sinclair, J. W., 1992," Effects of Cure Temperature on Epoxy Resin Properties," J. Adhesion, Vo1.38, pp.219-234.
16. Chang, T., Sproat. E. A., Lai, Y. H., Shephard N. E., and Dillard, D. A., 1997 ,"A Test Method for Accelerated Humidity Conditioning and Estimation of Adhesive Bond Durability," J. Adhesion, Vol.60, pp.l53-162.
17. Brewis, D. M., 1990,"The Effect of Humidity on the Durability of Aluminium-Epoxide Joints," Int. J. Adhesion and Adhesives, Vol. 10, pp.247-253.
18. Bowditch, M. R., 1995,"The Durability of Adhesive Joints in the Presence of Water," Int. J. Adhesion and Adhesives, Vol.16, pp.7379.
20. Montgomery, D. C., 1991, Design and Analysis of Experiments, John Wiley & Sons, New York.
21. AI-Mandil, M. Y., Khalil, H. S., Baluch M. H. and Azad A.K., 1990, " Performance of Epoxy-Repaired Concrete under Thermal Cycling," Cement & Concrete Composites, Vol. 12, pp. 47-52.
22. Armstrong, K.B., 1 996,"Effect of Absorbed Water III CFRP Composites on Adhesive Bonding," lnt. J. Adhesion and Adhesives, Vol. 16, pp.21-28.
23. Parker, B. M., 1990,"The Strength of Bonded Carbon Fibre Composite Joints Exposed to High Humidity," Int. J. Adhesion and Adhesives, Vol. 10, pp.187-191.
24. Wall, J. S., Shrive N. G.,1989,"Factors Affecting Bond between New and Old Concrete," ACI Materials Journal, Vo1.85, pp.117-125.
25. Abu-Tair, A. 1., Rigden, S. R., Burley, E.,1996,"Testing the Bond between Repair Materials and Concrete Substrate," ACI Materials Journal, Vol.93, pp.553-558.
26. Matsui. K., 1990,"Effects of Curing Conditions and Test Temperatures on the Strength of Adhesive-Bonded Joints," Int. J. Adhesion and Adhesives, Vol. 10 ,pp.277-284.
27. Roberts, T. M., 1989, "Approximate Analysis of Shear and Normal Stress Concentrations in the Adhesive Layer of Plated RC Beams," The Structural Engineer, Vol. 67, pp. 229-233.
28. Roberts, T. M., 1989,"Theoretical Study of the Behaviour of Reinforced Concrete Beams Strengthened by Externally Bonded Steel Plates," Proc. Intsn. Civ. Engrs, Part2, pp.651-663(Discussion).
29. Roberts, T. M., 1989,"Theoretical Study of the Behaviour of Reinforced Concrete Beams Strengthened by Externally Bonded Steel Plates," Proc. Intsn. Civ. Engrs, Part2, pp.39-55.
30. Triantafillou, T. C. and Plevris, N., 1992, "Strengthening of RC Beams with Epoxy-Bonded Fiber-Composite Materials," Materials and Structures, Vol. 25, pp.201-211.
31. Malvar, L. J., Warren G. E., Inaba, C., 1995,"Rehabilitation of Navy Pier Beams with Composite Sheets," Non-Metallic(FRP) Reinforcements for Concrete Structures, FRPCS-2, pp.23-25.
32. Iketani. J., Jinno, Y., 1997," Adhesive Properties of a Carbon Fiber Blanket on to the Concrete Surfaces," 42nd International SAMPE Symposium, pp.l09-116.
33. Plevris, N., Triantafillou, T. C., Veneziano, D., 1995,"Reliability of RC Members Strengthened with CFRP Laminates," Journal of Structural Engineering, Vol. 121, pp.l038-1044.
34. Swamy, R. N., Jones, R, Charif, A, 1994, "Shear Adhesion Properties of Epoxy Adesives", Journal of Structural Engineering, ASCE, VoL 114, No.4, pp.741-755.